Burning with Curiosity?
We’ve been asked a few questions in our time. So many in fact, we’ve put them together in a nifty guide, so ask away, we’re all ears!
- What music do you play in your restaurants?
The music we play reminds us of our Afro-Portuguese heritage and it brings the warmth and sunshine of Africa into our restaurants. If you want to start your own collection, then try:
- Los Sitio Asere by Afro Cuban All Starts
- Mexe Mexe by Kompass
- Boas Festas by Luis Morais
- Sabine Largam by Cesaria Evora
- Garota De Impanema by Ituana
- Samba de Verao by Marcos Valle
- Ndakuvara by Oliver Mtukddzi
- Amanece el Nuevo Ano by Polo Montanez
- Mas Que Nada by Miriam Makeba
- El Reloj de Pastora by Sierra Maestra
You may also want to visit www.putumayo.com where you’ll find compilation CDs called Samba Bossa Nova and Nuevo Latino.
- Can I book a table?
- What are your restaurant hours?
- How can I find my nearest Nando’s restaurant
- I have a food allergy; can I check your list of ingredients?
If you have a food allergy, please let the Patrão (manager) know, so that you can find out exactly what’s in your food.
- Do you have a kids’ menu?
- How is your chicken cooked?
Our chickens are marinated for 24 hours and then flame-grilled in front of you, while being basted in your choice of flavour.
- Does Nando’s serve Halal Chicken?
All our chickens are from Halal suppliers. They don’t come into contact with any non-Halal products on the grill and our bastings are also Halal. To see which of restaurants have Halal accreditation, check out our Nando’s restaurant locator.
- Do you cater for vegans?
Besides our coleslaw, all our sides are vegan-friendly. Our salads – except for the Mediterranean and Chicken salads – are suitable for vegans, while our veggie burger/pita contains egg.
- Can I see your nutritional information?
- Do you use pasteurised egg in any of your products?
Yip, we do! It’s in our mayonnaise which gets used in our burgers, wraps, pitas, coleslaw, creamy and perinaise dips.
- Can I get Nando’s delivered?
We love having people visit our restaurants so much, we don’t offer a delivery service. But, we do offer a take-away service, so pop in to pick up your PERi-PERi fix!
- Do you offer takeaway from Nando’s?
Phone through your order (the number’s available on our restaurant locator) and collect it at your chosen time, or simply pop in to order your food and wait while it’s freshly prepared! Remember, licensing restrictions mean you can’t take-away alcoholic drinks.
- Where have my favourite PERi-PERi products disappeared to?
Pepper steak sauce where art thou? Fret not, your favourite Pepper Steak sauce is still available at selected Woolies stores. Please call up your local Woolies to see if they stock some of that good stuff!
- I can’t find a PERi-PERi product
We’ve said adieus (pronounced a-de-oush) to some of your favourites. Say a fond farewell to: Coconut Curry cooking sauce, Sweet chilli sauce, Mediterranean Tomato cooking sauce, Sweet and Sticky sauce and Roasted Reds cooking sauce.
- How do I get in touch?
- How can I get a job at Nando’s?
We’re always looking for fun loving people (who share our passion for Nando’s), to join our team:
- For cashier, griller and host positions please contact your nearest Nando's restaurant.
- If the restaurant is still under construction, keep your eyes peeled on the windows for employment posters.
- Check out the jobs advertised on this site.
- If you’re keen on joining our Central Support division, then please mail us at email@example.com.
- Can you sponsor my event?
We receive a huge number of sponsorship requests and as much as we’d like to help everyone, it’s not always possible. So that we can give your request the attention it deserves, please put it in mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I become a Nando’s franchisee?
- Do you sell Gift Cards?