PERi-Perks Terms & Conditions
1. By providing your details and verifying your email account and/or using your Nando's PERi-Perks Card, and/or by downloading and/or using a compatible Application, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Nando's PERi-Perks Membership ("Program") is available in all restaurants in Australia. Purchases made with our Nando’s mobile vans do not accrue any PERi-Perks points (“Points”). Points are not redeemable at any Nando’s mobile vans.
3. Individuals can become Nando's PERi-Perks Members ("Members") by either: (a) downloading a PERi-Perks Application ("App") for compatible smart phones and devices and following the prompts to register and activate the App; or (b) collecting a PERi-Perks card ("Card") from a participating Nando's restaurant and then visiting www.nandos.com.au/periperks to register their details and activate their Card. An email verification process is in place to become a verified member you must verify your email address by clicking on the email sent to you. Only a verified member can redeem perks and Points. Unverified Members can still earn Points via the Card or App but cannot redeem Points and perks until verified.
4. Individuals under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to register for this Program and further, the parent/guardian of the individual must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by Nando’s to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor registering for this Program.
5. Upon verification an Account will be created for the Member. Verified Members who initially become a Member by collecting and activating a Card will also be able to activate the App which will enable them to accrue and redeem Points via the App. Verified Members who initially activate via App will be able to associate a card during the App registration process. Verified Members who have activated their Membership after having collected a Card but who did not enter any card details when prompted in the mobile App should login at www.nandos.com.au/periperks and click on "Card transfer" to input card details.
6. There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member/person. Each account requires an independent email address that needs to be verified.
7. Until otherwise advised by Nando’s, one (1) Point will be awarded to a Member's Account for each dollar spent by the Member in a Nando's restaurant in Australia (excluding charity and complimentary items, and gift cards). Points are accrued for full priced items (excluding charity and complimentary items, and gift cards), provided that the Card or App barcode associated with the Account is scanned at the time of purchase. The spend amount per item will be rounded up to the next whole dollar amount. For example: an eligible item with a value of $12.95 will accrue 13 Points; an eligible item with a value of $21.00 will accrue 21 Points; and an eligible item with a value of $25.05 will accrue 26 Points.
8. Points are accrued for items where payment is made (excluding charity items and gift cards), provided that the Card or App barcode associated with the Account is scanned at the time of purchase. For the sake of clarity, Members can earn Points for discounted or special-priced items purchases and meal bundles purchases. Purchases of charity items (including but not limited to United Against Malaria merchandise), complimentary items (e.g. complimentary birthday meal or complimentary chips with any main item purchase offer) and gift cards will not accrue Points but all other items in the transaction that are not complimentary or discounted will. In such cases, Points will not be awarded for the entire transaction, only those parts of the transaction that are eligible to earn Points. Further, any discounted items (including items subject to a 10% Centre Staff discount, 10% staff discount and 20% Emergency Services discount) will not earn points on the entire transaction.
9. Where redeeming Points for Nando’s items in Nando’s stores, Verified Members must have enough Points to redeem against the full value of the item using Points alone. Points are redeemed by presenting a Card or App barcode associated with a verified account at the time of purchase. For Points redemptions made in accordance with this clause, alternative payment methods should be used for purchase of other items not covered by Points redemption.
10. a. From Oct 1 2014 Eligible Members are entitled to a complimentary regular Nando's meal (being any ¼ Chicken, Burger, Pita or Wrap plus a regular side and a regular drink) during the month of their birthday. Verified Members who have transacted within 6 months prior to the start of their birthday month will be eligible for the birthday meal ("PERi-Eligible Members"). PERi-Eligible Members will be sent an email with a barcode for the complimentary meal offer on the 1st day of their birthday month. For example if a PERi-Eligible Member’s birthday is the 6thSeptember they will be sent the email with the meal offer on the 1st September and will have 30 days to redeem the offer, or if their birthday is on the 29th September they will be sent the email with the meal offer on the 1st September and still have 30 days to redeem the offer. The barcode will be valid for 30 days from the date the email is sent. A verified PERI-Perks Card or App account as well as photo identification must be presented to confirm identity and birth date registered on their Account. This offer cannot be redeemed outside the above period regardless of circumstances beyond the Member's control, including but not limited to public holidays, store closures, etc. This complimentary Nando's Birthday meal is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. Nando's take no responsibility for incorrectly entered birth dates during the registration process. If a verified member registers and joins the program in the month of their birthday no birthday offer will be issued. The member must wait until the following year to receive the offer, if PERi-Eligible.
10. b. Upon verification of their email address, new members are entitled to a complimentary regular chips with the purchase of any main item. This offer will be emailed to new members upon verifcation of their account. Complimentary Chips Offer: valid only for Nando's PERi-Perks members within Australia. Receive a complimentary regular chips or regular PERi-PERi chips when you purchase any main item (excludes Appeteasers, Sides, Extras, Desserts, Drinks, Catering). Vouhcer must be scanned to redeem. This offer is one time use only. Offer valid 3 months from send date of this email. Period of offer subject to change at Nando’s sole discretion. Not valid with any other offer unless specific by Nando’s Australia. Offer valid while stocks last. Offer valid at Nando’s restaurants in Australia only. Offer cannot be substituted for any other item or cash. Offer not valid with catering, delivery or online orders. One complimentary chips per transaction. Points are accrued for items where payment is made (excluding charity), provided that the Card or App barcode associated with the Account is scanned at the time of purchase. Purchases of charity items will not accrue Points. When a PERi-Perks offer is redeemed Points will not be awarded for the discounted or complimentary item - all other items in the transaction that have been paid for will earn points. Barcode is for registered members use only and is not to be shared.
11. From 06/05/2015, Members will be able to login into www.nandos.com.au/periperks using the email address and password they used to register for the Program and redeem their Points for a reward or rewards in the catalogue of rewards listed on the website. Member’s Points balance will be displayed on the webpage once logged-in so a Member will know the current number of Points associated with their account. The catalogue of rewards listed on the Nando's website will vary, with the number of Points required for redemption of any one reward listed ranging from 150 Points to 3,000 Points. If a Member has sufficient number of Points in their account to redeem a reward they will be able to click on it and fill in and submit the redemption form for that reward. Once the form is submitted, the relevant number of Points relating to the redeemed reward will be immediately deducted from the Member’s account Points balance total. The following terms specifically apply to the online reward redemption program:
a) To redeem a reward, a Member must, log into the Membership account at www.nandos.com.au/periperks and follow the redemption instructions. Further conditions that apply to making redemptions may be posted at www.nandos.com.au/periperks. A Member may only make a redemption by redeeming the required number of Points from that Member's account for a specific reward. The number of Points that must be redeemed to make any particular Redemption will be specified at www.nandos.com.au/periperks.
b) The redeemed rewards will be delivered to the Member in one of the following ways, as determined by Nando’s:
• by post to the delivery address specified by the Member on the redemption form;
• by email (by way of voucher or code redeemable through a store, webpage or website) to the Member’s registered login email address or to the email address submitted on the redemption form; or
• by electronic download from a webpage or website of a reward supplier (which may deliver the reward directly or may deliver a voucher or code redeemable through a store, webpage or website); or
• by such other method outlined on the redemption form, catalogue of rewards, at www.nandos.com.au/periperks, or another form of notification after submission of the redemption form.
c) Delivery of rewards will take place in Australia only. Delivery address specified on the redemption form must be an Australian address and cannot be a PO Box address.
d) Rewards will be awarded to the person named on the redemption form, unless otherwise specified.
e) To the extent permitted by law, Nando’s will not be liable to any Member for any reward which the Member fails to receive due to factors outside of the reasonable control of Nando’s, including due to mail lost by Australia Post. All rewards sent via mail will be sent by registered post and must be signed for on delivery. Nando’s does not take responsibility if a reward is delivered to a person other than the person whom the reward is intended, or in the case of a voucher/code reward, used by a person other than the person whom the reward is intended.
f) Subject to clause 11(w) below, a reward cannot be exchanged or returned once the redemption form for that applicable reward is submitted online.
g) Nando’s reserves the right to refuse delivery of a reward to a Member if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Points accumulated by that relevant Member have been fraudulently obtained.
h) All rewards are available while stocks last.
i) If a Member redeems a reward and that reward is unavailable, Nando’s reserves the right to substitute a different item of similar value/type or to credit the Member's account with the number of Points that were deducted for that redemption.
j) All products advertised as rewards at www.nandos.com.au/periperks may be modified or changed at any time by Nando’s. Points redemption required to redeem a reward may also be modified/changed at any time by Nando’s.
k) Nando’s is not directly aligned with and does not endorse the reward suppliers; and the reward suppliers are not directly aligned with and do not endorse Nando’s.
l) Any values attributed to any reward are correct as at the time of publication, but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any rewards.
m) Nando’s is not liable for any loss, theft of or damage to any reward sustained in the course of delivery.
n) Full Points redemption is required to claim any reward. I.e. it is not possible to redeem a reward partly with cash and partly with Points.
o) Except as provided for in these conditions, or otherwise specifically authorised by Nando’s, Points have no monetary value, or other value, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
p) A Member's account may only be used by the Member in whose name the account is registered. Multiple individuals cannot share one Member's Points.
q) Nando’s is not liable for any unauthorised use of a Member's account, Points, user name or password by third parties, nor is it liable for unauthorised use of a reward code sent to a Member.
r) Nando’s reserves the right to verify the validity of proposed redemptions and to disentitle any Member who tampers with, or subverts the redemption process or who submits a redemption request that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
s) All expenses incurred by a Member as a result of redemption of a reward from www.nandos.com.au/periperks are the responsibility of the Member.
t) Rewards that are available for redemption from www.nandos.com.au/periperks may require that the Member have certain hardware or software to receive or access the reward. Nando’s is not responsible should the Member not have adequate hardware or software to receive such a reward.
u) Where a reward is provided by way of a voucher or code redeemable through a reward supplier’s store, webpage or website, any costs in excess of the voucher or code value and any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher or code are the responsibility of the Member. Nando’s TV are not liable for vouchers or codes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the voucher or code may be subject to terms and conditions specified on or supplied with the voucher or code, including a validity period or date of expiry.
v) Rewards are subject to any terms of the reward supplier.
w) To the extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties and representations that might otherwise be granted or implied in relation to rewards or related to this Program in any way by law, are hereby expressly excluded. However, these conditions do not exclude or limit any liability that cannot be excluded or limited, or which cannot be excluded or limited except to a limited extent, by law including liability under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Where such statutory provisions apply, to the extent to which Nando’s is entitled to do so, Nando’s liability will be limited at its option to
(a) in the case of a supply of goods: (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; (iii) the repair of the goods; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired, and (b) in the case of services: (i) the supply of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. It is a condition of Member's redemption of any reward that the Member must comply with all of the conditions of use for the reward, and subject to law, the requirements of the supplier of the reward.
12. Additional rewards and entitlements may be offered at Nando's absolute discretion.
13. If any reward (or part of any reward) offered under this Program is unavailable, Nando’s, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward (or that part of the reward).
14. Members whose Account has not been used for 21 consecutive months since their last transaction will be contacted at that time to encourage them to make a transaction to prevent their Points from expiring. Points will expire if no transactions are made on their Account for a consecutive period of 24 months. Nando's will automatically deduct and invalidate Points from such an Account after 24 months, with any accrued Points and other entitlements being forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, the Account will not be terminated and the Member will retain their Account even after their Points expire.
15. From time to time, Nando’s may conduct various reward offers, promotions and discount offers which will be open to verified Members (or selected verified Members) only. Members may receive personalised offers depending on what Nando's think you will enjoy. For this reason one member’s offer may be different to another.
16. The number of Points accrued for eligible purchases required to redeem may change from time to time without prior notice to Members. This includes but is not limited to special promotions running at Nando's restaurants at selected times.
17. Point’s balances and rewards offered under this Program are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Points accrued in multiple Accounts cannot be combined.
18. It is each Member's responsibility to ensure that the correct number of Points has been added or deducted for each eligible transaction. Individuals must notify Nando's of any apparent discrepancy as soon as possible by contacting email@example.com or 1300 NANDOS (1300 626 367 - Option 1). Nando’s will not be able to add Points related to transactions where a card was not swiped by a Member, however the Member can submit their purchase receipt via the “Add Receipt” function on the PERi-Perks website or App (available from March 2017). To use the function, Members must visit nandos.com.au/periperks/forgot-my-card or select “Add Reciept” from the PERi-Perks menu on the website and follow the instructions on the page to upload a copy of their purchase receipt. If a valid receipt is added and verified by Nando’s, the Points will be added to the Member’s account within 48 hours. If the receipt is deemed invalid Nando’s will contact the Member via email.
19. In the case of a lost or stolen Card, Members should visit a Nando's restaurant and request a new Nando's PERi-Perks Card. Verified Members must then log onto www.nandos.com.au/periperks, where they can transfer their existing Account information to their new Card by submitting their details. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and rendered inactive. While every effort will be made to ensure that the full Points balance for the Account is transferred to the new Card, Nando's will not be responsible for any Points lost prior to the transfer (including but not limited to any redemptions that may have occurred while the previous Card was lost). In the case of a lost or stolen phone or in the event a verified Member obtains a new phone, Members must log onto www.nandos.com.au/periperks, and follow the prompts to update their password. After the password has been updated, the verified Member can download the Nando's Mobile App to their new compatible phone and log in using their email and new password. All information will sync up to existing verified Member details. While every effort will be made to ensure that the full Points balance for the Account is transferred to the new mobile App, Nando's will not be responsible for any Points lost prior to the transfer (including but not limited to any redemptions that may have occurred while the previous phone was lost). The barcode is not exclusive to the App and should not be shared in the public domain (e.g social media). A photocopy of the barcode can still be recognised to redeem.
20. The Card and the App will be accepted in Nando's restaurants across Australia. From time to time some restaurants may be prevented from processing a PERi-Perks transaction due to circumstances beyond their control (e.g internet outage). If a restaurant does not accept the Card or App, individuals will be required to visit an alternative restaurant in order to participate in the Program.
21. Nando's reserves the right to refuse a Card or App should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
22. No fees will be charged by Nando's for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Card or App. Members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the App or access the Program website.
23. Should a password be lost or forgotten, PERi-Perks verified Members should go to www.nandos.com.au/periperks, where they will be required to enter their email address. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address associated with their Account.
24. Members can check their PERi-Perks Point balance at any time through their App or by visiting www.nandos.com.au/periperks and logging in with their email address and password. Only verified Members can log into www.nandos.com.au/periperks/account.
25. Nando's reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of the Program without prior notice. This Program, including any offer or promotion conducted under the Program (e.g. the online reward redemption program), will continue until such time it is terminated by Nando’s. Should the Program be suspended or cancelled at any time Nando’s will notify Members via email or the relevant section of the Nando's website.
26. Nando’s reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Members, registrations, verification of accounts, and Points accrual and redemption (including a Member’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Member who Nando’s has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the registration, Points accrual/redemption and/or account verification process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Program. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Nando’s discretion. Failure by Nando’s to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Nando’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. Incomplete or indecipherable Member registrations or reward redemption forms may, at Nando’s discretion, be deemed ineligible for this Program or deemed invalid.
28. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Member, Nando’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Member.
29. If for any reason the Program is inoperable (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, and technical failures) Nando's reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with Nando's systems, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program. This includes causes beyond the control of Nando's which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program.
30. Nando’s decision in relation to all matters arising under this Program is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Nando’s (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of participation in the Program. This includes any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer system, equipment, server or provider, software, technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet (whether or not under Nando’s control), any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference, accrual or redemption of Points, any registration or reward claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Nando’s) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Nando’s, use of a Card or App, accepting/using/taking a reward or other entitlement, any tax liability incurred by a Member, or accepting/using/taking a discount offer under the Program, except where liability cannot be excluded by law.
32. Nando's will not be held responsible for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with this Program, including in relation to any reward, discount or entitlement offered.
33. Nando's will not be held liable for any communication to any Member that is late, lost or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to, spam filters operating on a Member's email account or other system configuration problems.
34. Nando's is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer system, equipment, server or provider, software, technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet (whether or not under Nando’s control). This includes (but is not limited to) any injury or damage to a Member's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading of any materials in this Program.
35. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional Terms and Conditions governing any particular reward, promotion, discount or offer operated by Nando's. In the case of any inconsistencies, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
37. Nando's decisions in relation to all matters arising under this Program are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
38. Nando's reserves the right to change or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time.
39. This Program is being run by Nando's Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 20 079 066 407 of 40 Mollison St, Abbotsford, VIC 3067 (“Nando’s”).
40. All verified member will receive a monthly statement from Nando’s via email displaying their Points balance and from time to time information and offers. There will be an option in this email to opt out of receiving communication from Nando’s.
41. Please note Members are unable to change their email address or date of birth in the App or at www.nandos.com.au/periperks. If these details need to be updated please email firstname.lastname@example.org
42. The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to this Program to the exclusion of any other law. Members submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.