Offers Terms and Conditions
Here are our Terms & Conditions (the boring stuff) for all our current offers. Make sure you scroll down to find the Ts & Cs that are relevant to your offer!
Pay it Forward
Voucher Email T&C’s:
The Healthcare industry & Emergency Service Worker 20% Offer
Receive 20% off Nando’s purchases for pre-approved healthcare industry and emergency services customers (including those who are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), doctors, nurses, paramedics, healthcare industry receptionists, police, fire officers, ambulance officers, aged care workers and correctional services officers). Offer valid at participating restaurants only. Must show your pre-approved healthcare industry or emergency services photo identification card, or demonstrate you are registered with AHPRA with accompanying photo identification at the counter with purchase to redeem offer. One offer per customer per day while stocks last. Not valid with any other offer unless specified otherwise. Excludes alcohol, catering, delivery and online orders. Cannot be exchanged or redeemed or substituted for cash. Subject to applicable laws, Nando’s may vary, update or terminate this offer at any time. PERi-Perks points cannot be earned or redeemed with this offer.
Westfield Direct (Click and Collect)
Receive your Nando’s order through the Westfield Direct (Click and Collect) service. Offer valid at participating Nando’s restaurants in Westfield centres only. Age restricted products like liquor will only be supplied to those aged 18+. Not valid with any other offer unless specified otherwise. Subject to applicable laws, Nando’s may stop participating in this service at any time. No refunds will be given if click and collect order is cancelled or changed within 30 minutes prior to the requested collection time. PERi-Perks points can be earned or redeemed with this offer points via Nando’s website following the “add receipt” function here. Refer here for Westfield’s T&C’s on their Click and Collect program.
Complimentary Meal Upgrade
Receive an upgrade to large on your side and drink when you purchase any regular meal. A regular meal constitutes any item purchased from our Salads, Specialties, Flame Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken for one or Burgers, Wraps and Pitas range (Main Item) + Regular Side + the following Regular Drinks – 390mL or 450mL 'Coca-Cola,' 'Coca-Cola Zero,' 'Diet Coca-Cola,' & Coca-Cola varieties, 'Sprite', ‘Fanta’ or 'Lift.' Upgrade entitles you to a large side and a 600mL beverage of the regular variety you purchased (while stocks last). Free upgrade does not apply to extras. The voucher must be handed over at the counter with purchase of meal to redeem the offer. Offer valid at stated restaurant only. Not valid with any other offer. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for purchases in association with any offer or discount. One offer per chicken lover per day. Please enjoy PERi–PERi responsibly. Offer not valid with catering, delivery or online orders.
Complimentary chocolate mousse with meal purchase
Receive a complimentary chocolate mousse when you purchase any regular meal. A regular meal constitutes any item purchased from our Salads, Specialties, Flame Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken for one or Burgers, Wraps and Pitas range (Main Item) + Side + Drink. Offer valid at stated restaurant only. Chocolate mousse cannot be changed for any other item and is only available while stocks last. The voucher must be handed over at the counter with purchase of meal to redeem the offer. Offer valid at stated restaurant only. Not valid with any other offer. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for purchases in association with any offer or discount. One offer per chicken lover per day. Please enjoy PERi-PERi responsibly. Offer not valid with catering, delivery or online orders.
Enjoy a 1/4 chicken on us when any meal is purchased
Receive a complimentary ¼ chicken when you purchase any regular meal. A regular meal constitutes any item purchased from our Salads, Specialties, Flame Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken for one or Burgers, Wraps and Pitas range (Main Item) + Side + Drink. ¼ chicken cannot be changed for any other items and is only available while stocks last. The voucher must be handed over at the counter with purchase of meal to redeem the offer. Offer valid at stated restaurant only. Not valid with any other offer. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for purchases in association with any offer or discount. One offer per chicken lover per day. Please enjoy PERi-PERi responsibly. Offer not valid with catering, delivery or online orders.
Complimentary large side with any full chicken purchase
Receive a complimentary large side with any full chicken purchase. Offer also available when you purchase multiple chickens in one transaction. Offer only available while stocks last. The voucher must be handed over with your full chicken purchase to redeem the offer. Offer valid at restaurant stated only. Not valid with any other offer. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for purchases in association with any offer or discount. One offer per chicken lover per day. Please enjoy PERi-PERi responsibly. Offer not valid with catering, delivery or online orders.
Complimentary regular chips with burger, wrap or pita purchase
Receive a complimentary regular chips with any burger, wrap or pita purchase. Offer does not apply to extras and the regular chips cannot be changed for any other items and is only available while stocks last. One free item per transaction. The voucher must be handed over with your burger, wrap or pita purchase to redeem the offer. Offer valid at stated restaurant only. Not valid with any other offer. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for purchases in association with any offer or discount. One offer per chicken lover per day. Please enjoy PERi-PERi responsibly.
10% off your Nando’s purchase
Receive 10% off your Nando’s purchase. Offer valid at stated restaurant only. Please flash your staff identification card at the counter when making your purchase. Only valid for customers that have been pre-approved by the stated restaurant. Not valid with any other offer. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for purchases in association with any offer or discount. One offer per chicken lover per day. Please enjoy PERi-PERi responsibly. Offer not valid with catering, delivery or online orders.
10% Get your game on purchase – Nando’s Penrith & Nando’s Westfield Penrith
Receive 10% off your Nando’s food purchase between 26 April 2019 and 31 October 2019. Offer valid at Nando’s Penrith and Nando’s Westfield Penrith restaurants only. Show your sports game day ticket at the counter when making your purchase to redeem. Game day ticket must be dated within the same week as purchase. Not valid with any other offer and cannot be substituted for cash. Not valid with catering or delivery orders or in the Nando’s Australia app or online ordering. PERi-Perks points cannot be earned with this offer discount. One offer per person per day.
10% off on FC Game Day - Nando's Macarthur Square
Receive 10% off your Nando's food purchase on game day dates between 30 January and 29 February 2021. Offer valid at Nando’s Macarthur Square restaurant only. Show your FC game day sports ticket at the counter when making your purchase to redeem. Game day ticket must be dated within the same day as purchase. Not valid with any other offer and cannot be substituted for cash. Not valid with catering or delivery orders or in the Nando’s Australia app or online ordering. PERi-Perks points cannot be earned with this offer discount. One offer per person per day.
20% Emergency Services Discount Offer
Receive 20% off Nando’s purchases for pre-approved emergency services customers. Offer valid between 14 January 2020 and 31 December 2022. Offer valid at stated restaurant only. Must show your pre-approved emergency services identification card at the counter with purchase to redeem offer. One offer per customer per day while stocks last. Not valid with any other offer unless specified otherwise. Excludes catering, delivery and online orders. Cannot be exchanged or redeemed or substituted for cash. Subject to applicable laws, Nando’s may vary, update or terminate this offer at any time. PERi-Perks points cannot be earned or redeemed with this offer.
The voucher must be handed over with a shared meal purchase to redeem offer. Offer is available when you purchase whole chicken/s, multiple chickens with sides and shared platters. One offer per chicken lover per day. One complimentary item per transaction. Offer valid at restaurant stated on the voucher only. Not valid with any other offer. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for entire transaction purchases in association with any offer or discount. Please enjoy PERi-PERi responsibly.
Instagram 50 Bonus Points
Registered and verified PERi-Perks members are entitled to 50 PERi-Perks points in the instance where Nando’s Australia re-post any member’s Instagram post at any time. The member must have tagged ‘@nandosaus’ within their post. Members will receive 50 bonus points automatically, within 5 business days from when Nando's Australia publish the member's Instagram post to the Nando's Australia Instagram account and the member has provided their PERi-Perks membership number. To receive 50 bonus points, members must provide their PERi-Perks membership number via private message on the Instagram platform. Member’s posts can be reposted at the sole discretion of Nando’s Australia.
Dine in - Share your feedback $50 gift card - monthly draw
All customers who have; (1) placed a 'Dine in' online order via the Nando's Australia app at Werribee Pacific, Point Cook or Werribee Watton Street restaurants and (2) submitted their feedback via the survey link provided on their email receipt and (3) provided their email address on the survey, will go into the draw to win a $50 Nando's e-gift card. (1) One x $50.00 valued Nando's Australia e-gift card will be provisioned each month and the draw will take place on the last Friday of each month. The e-gift card can only be redeemed at Nando's restaurants within Australia and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize. The winner will be contacted via email with their e-gift card included.
Member of the Month
To enter the Member of the Month competition, entrants must be registered and verified members aged 18 or older. Members must fill out the form included in the monthly statement and tell us what make them a great Perker by the 13th of the month. Four Finalists will be contacted by email by the 14th of the month and asked to provide a picture of themselves eating a Nando’s and two sentences on why they love Nando’s and PERi-Perks by the 24th of the month. The three runners up will receive 50 points on to their Member account and the winner will be featured in the next months statement and receive 1000 points on to their member account. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize (and each part of the Prize) is not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for any other product and cannot be taken as cash.
Meal Bundle Terms and Conditions
The Classic Pack, ½ Chicken Pack, Double Classic Pack and Whole Chicken Pack (“Meal Bundles”) are only valid on the Nando’s Delivery service for orders placed via the Nando’s app or website. Meal Bundles are not valid on the Nando’s Catering platform, online orders for takeaway or At Table Ordering, third party delivery orders or orders made in restaurant. PERi-Perks points can be earned on all items within the transaction, excluding complimentary or discounted items. When a dollar value discount has been applied to an entire order such as 20% or $10 off, no points will be earned for that transaction. Certain offers may be used in conjunction with the Meal Bundles such as a $ off or % off offer (e.g.$10 off) however the Free Regular Side September statement offer or a “Free Item” offer cannot be applied. An extra regular side must be applied separately to use the September Statement offer in conjunction with a meal bundle. During the promotional period, delivery orders cannot be paid with PERi-Perks points and must be paid by credit or debit card or Nando’s Gift Card only. Nando’s Delivery is only available at selected Nando’s restaurants across VIC, QLD, WA and NSW. Nando’s Delivery is only available for delivery within a 5km radius of a Nando’s Delivery restaurant and cannot be delivered to address’s outside the 5km radius.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SCHEDULE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nando’s Classic Combo Champion Competition
Nando’s Australia Pty Limited ACN 079 066 407, having its registered office at 40 Mollison Street, Abbotsford, VIC, 3067
The Competition opens at 10:00am AEDT on Tuesday 6 April 2021. Entrants must submit their completed entry in accordance with the Entry Method by 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 2 May 2021.
Judging Date & Time
Winners will be judged at 3:00pm AEDT on Monday 3 May 2021
Entrants to the Competition must be Australian residents 18 years of age and over and who are registered and verified Nando’s PERi-Perks members (Members)
To enter the Competition, during the Competition Period, Member entrants must:
Each purchase of a Classic Combo limited time meal deal counts as one (1) valid entry.
Each valid entry following the Entry Method will be individually judged by representatives of The Promoter based on the eligibility of the entry.
In the event of a tie break for 5th position, the Promoter will ask the tied PERi-Perks members a tie break question to determine the winner. The tie break question will be sent via email to the notified winner’s nominated email address on Tuesday 4 May 2021 by 6:00pm AEDT. Tie break PERi-Perks members must respond to the Promoter’s question via email by 6:00pm on Thursday 6 May 2021 and answer in 25 words or less ‘What makes you the ultimate Champion?’. Each valid entry submitted will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter based on the suitability of the entry by meeting the tie break requirements and the creativity, originality, literary merit and suitability of the entry. The tie break entries will be judged on Friday 7 May 2021 at 12:00pm, and the winner of the tie break will be notified by 6:00pm on Friday 7 May 2021.
Maximum Entries Per Person
Number of entries to the competition per person is unlimited.
There are three (5) prizes in total to be won by eligible Member entrances within the Total Prize Pool Value.
Each individual prize includes:
Total Prize Pool Value
AUD $5,000 (inclusive of GST)
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified on Tuesday 4 May 2021 by 6:00pm AEDT via phone call, SMS, or email.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Winners must claim their Prize by 4.00pm AEDT on Thursday 6 May 2021. If a winner fails to claim their Prize by the deadline, the winner will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize. The Prize will then be awarded to the Member entrant judged as the runner up who satisfies the Terms and Conditions. To claim the Prize, a winner must follow the instructions provided in the Promoter’s email, SMS, or phone call in the Notification of Winners section.
Terms and Conditions of the Prize
a. a winner has not complied with the Terms and Conditions;
b. a winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; and/or
c. the Promoter cannot conduct this Competition or offer the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for any other reason outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
3. It is a condition of accepting the Prize (and each part of the Prize) that a winner complies with all the conditions of use of the Prize (and each part of the Prize) and any Prize sponsor’s requirements.
4. The Prize Pack (and any part of the Prize Pack) cannot be transferred to another person.
5. Where a Prize (or part of a Prize) is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the Prize (or part of the Prize) is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party Prize supplier and the provision of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the Prize (or part of the Prize) at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the Prize, any delay or failure relating to the Prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these terms and conditions or otherwise.
a. Gift Cards are redeemable at participating FCTG retail stores located within Australia.
b. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 3 years from the date of issue.
c. Gift Cards purchased from 4 April 2018 will be issued with a PIN number. In order for a Gift Card to be redeemed, the customer must provide the associated unique PIN number at time of redemption. If a PIN number cannot be provided, the Gift Card will not be able to be redeemed.
d. Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
e. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
f. Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
g. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
h. Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
i. Gift Cards may not, without the prior written consent of FCTG, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Card is sold or used in breach of this condition, FCTG may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Card without a refund and the Gift Card holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Card. FCTG will take all reasonable steps to notify you of FCTG’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Card within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Card.
j. FCTG may cancel or render invalid any Gift Card (including any available balance) which FCTG determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. FCTG may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Card which may include any non-refundable amounts. FCTG will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Gift Card. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Card and that FCTG will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Card.
6. The winner will receive the Prize electronically. The $1,000 Flight Centre voucher will be provided in the form of an e-voucher, sent to the winners’ nominated email address. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost items, any delivery failure occurring after distributing the items to the winners’ email address, or any delivery failure occurring due to incorrect email address details provided by a winner.
The Promoter needs to collect the personal information of entrants, which must be submitted with an entrant’s entry, so that the Promoter can enter the entrants into the Competition. The Promoter may use personal information about entrants for related purposes, including sending entrants information (including electronically) about the Promoter (Nando’s) and further competitions. Nando’s Privacy Statement can be found at http://www.nandos.com.au/privacy. Personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and its winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions, and all other information provided by the Promoter to the entrant prior to entering the Competition, including the Schedule and any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. The Schedule defines certain terminology used within these Terms and Conditions and to the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms and Conditions, the Schedule will prevail.
- Entry is only open to residents of the Relevant States who comply with the Entry Restrictions and have a valid email address and mobile number. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate family members), participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family members include any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. To enter the Competition entrants must follow the Entry Method and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Competition Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Entries Per Person. Automated and computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or computer device, telephone or computer networks or any telecommunication lines, servers, suppliers or providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof. The Promoter is not responsible for any injury or damage to an entrants telephone device, handset or computer related device, or any other person’s telephone device, handset or computer related device, resulting directly or indirectly from participation in this Competition and/or sending or receiving any communication or materials related to or in this Competition. The Promoter has no obligation to acknowledge or return the entry to the entrant.
- The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the entry is not obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, and does not encourage any conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, would give rise to any civil liability, or violate any applicable law.
- The entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter the Competition and accept these Terms and Conditions, and hereby agrees to indemnify the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of any breach of the representations and warranties made by the entrant herein or in their entry for the Competition.
- All entries into this Competition are the property of the entrant. Each entrant, by entering this Competition, grants the Promoter an irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable and worldwide gratis licence to reproduce, edit, publish, communicate and otherwise use their entry to the Competition in any manner whatsoever, including, without limitation, in further promotion of the Competition and any other commercial purposes, which may extend to, or involve use by or with, one or more third parties. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant shall complete and sign a formal licence of copyright to give effect to the foregoing.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry submitted to the Competition.
- To the extent necessary, the entrant hereby waives all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)), including the right of attribution.
- The entrant warrants that the entry does not incorporate any materials which are subject to any third-party proprietary rights and does not otherwise infringe on any third party’s rights. The entrant further warrants that they have the required consents and approvals from any individuals appearing in the entry.
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period, on the Judging Date and Time, the entries will be judged by suitability qualified representatives of the Promoter based on the Judging Criteria. The Prizes will be awarded to the entrants that best meet the Judging Criteria. Chance plays no part in determining the outcome.
- The winners shall be determined by the Promoter either at its central support office (40 Mollison Street, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067) or remotely as deemed appropriate by the Promoter in the circumstances and shall be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Promoter will contact the winners in accordance with the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule to arrange for delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. Prizes are not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that winners provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a Prize. Proof of identity, residency and/or entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, they will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- If a winner does not claim the Prize by the Prize Claim Date and Time they will forfeit the Prize.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and a winner must seek their own independent financial advice regarding the tax implications relating to a Prize or acceptance of a Prize.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose their personal information to any applicable State and Territory lottery department and if they are a winner of the Competition may have their names published as required under any relevant lottery legislation, including publishing, or causing to be published, the winner’s names and suburb in any media, including on the Website.
- If required by the Promoter, the winners agree to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Competition and the Prize (or part of the Prize) such as public appearances and photo opportunities that might be required by the Promoter. The winners agree to the Promoter using their likeness and image for any purpose related to the Competition and the Prize (or part of the Prize). The winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide indefinitely, and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition websites, including the Website, and any mobile applications is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software, or any other mechanical or electronic means, that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim, entry or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in the Schedule of these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies, or purports to restrict, exclude or modify, any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- The Promotor and the entrants acknowledge that the Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Entry and continued participation in the Competition is dependent on the entrants following and acting in accordance with Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php). This Competition adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php. Any questions or comments regarding the Competition must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook. The entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Competition. Entrants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The entrants acknowledge that the Promoter needs to collect the personal information requested in the entry form to be submitted with an entry, so that the Promoter can enter an entrant into the Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.