Key facts about the Great Pretender Protein
- 1240kJ (297Cal) per serve
- A good source of protein (17.4g) per serve
- Grilled not fried which can reduce calories during the cooking process
- An ideal choice if you’re reducing your meat consumption or exploring alternative protein sources as it’s made of wheat and pea protein. Pea protein contains all nine essential amino acids that your body can’t create, therefore making it a complete protein source
- Contains wholegrains which are a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6. Whole wheat can also be a good source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate
Nutritional facts provided by accredited dietitian, sports dietitian and nutritionist, Claudia Cramer.