Key facts about PERi-PERi Chicken
- Good source of protein (visit our menu for nutritional information on our range of PERi-PERi chicken options)
- We only use 100% RSPCA Approved chicken
- Protein is a major macronutrient and forms body proteins that are needed for important functions such as muscle building, keeping us full and acting as enzymes, therefore we need regular servings of dietary protein across the day
- Chicken is a high-biological value protein which, because of its lower fat content (when compared to other meats such as beef), can be a great lean source of protein to use in meals
- Chicken is an ideal dietary source of nutrients such as vitamin B vitamins (mainly thiamine, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid), selenium and minerals such as zinc, copper and iron
Nutritional facts provided by accredited dietitian, sports dietitian and nutritionist, Claudia Cramer.